If you're not happy with your purchase, you have 30 days from the date of delivery to return your order to us for a refund. Items returned must be unworn and in resalable condition. Unfortunately, delivery charges are non-refundable.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused (unwashed, in the case of apparel) and in the same condition that you received it.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned such as intimate apparel and swimsuits.Additional non-returnable items include Gift Cards and products marked "Final Sale".
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
- Books, magazines, etc. with obvious signs of use
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
To initiate your return, contact us at email@example.com or 1 (866) 679-9129. We will then provide you with a prepaid return label, allowing you to return your original item(s) for a full refund.
We're happy to exchange any item you've purchased quickly and free of charge. To make an exchange, please place a new order for the correctly sized item(s) and send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then provide you with a prepaid return label, allowing you to return your original item(s) for a full refund.
Once your return is received and inspected, we’ll send you an email to confirm your return has been received and that your refund has been processed.
Refunds will be credited back via the original method of payment. Please allow up to 28 days for your refund to appear on your bank statement. If for any reason we are unable to issue a refund via the original method of payment, we will contact you to arrange an alternative. Delivery charges are non-refundable.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund in 28 days from Peloton’s notification of the receipt of your return:
- First, check your bank account again to see whether the refund has posted.
- Then, contact your credit card company. It may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund, please contact us at email@example.com.
Final sale items
Unfortunately, items marked “Final Sale” cannot be refunded.